Bounty hunter torture test

smg

/The other day I took my tracker IV to the river I was going along the shore and had it in about 3 feet. just below the control box, I thought if It still works after this I will be happy, but after I was done and walking up the rock enbankment, I tripped and my detector flew , crashed to the ground and I thought it was dead for sure. But no sooner had I gotten my bearings, it worked just find, Luckily. I have to say their are better models, but the tracker is a good utliltarian detector. smg

Sorry to hear about your fall Smg... You can use just about any detector in the water but you're not going to get the depth of a water machine and most old gold and jewelry is deep far beyond where most land detector's can see.

Sounds like you enjoy your bounty hunter,smg, I wish I could say the same about when I had a Bounty Hunter Time Ranger,to me it was kinda' hard to use.So I switched to a Whites DFX and am having no problem what so ever with using the machine,to me it's way easier to use. Glad you enjoy yours though. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom