Strange outcome this week for KT!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
First KT must say it always happens, rain fell on the Castle and KT came up with NO silver! :p 17 NIFCs was it for the Royal Boxes.

But there is always a silver lining to a storm cloud. KT went to the bank today to dump the coins and when He examined His final ticket from the machine, there was an overage! :lol: Also counted in KT's lot of nearly 5000 halves were 13 $1 coins, 2 quarters, and a nickel! $13.55 in overage! The Queen is very happy because the machine had not been giving any overages for quite a few weeks in a row.

Anyway, KT counts the week as a winner due to that machine action! LOL

Enjoy the pic....only one this week!

Attachments

• CRH 03 30 2017 17 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 03 30 2017 17 NIFCs.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 163
I bought $650. in halves today haven't had time to check them yet... hopefully there's some good ones in this lot... There are 3 or 4 bank rolls... should have a few unc anyway..

Just because they are bank rolls...do not draw any conclusions. LOL
I was wrong... they were Loomis rolls.. mixed coins... I looked through the rolls..
I had three rolls that were Great... one roll had 1- 64, a 67 & 2-68's..
another roll had 1-65P 5-66P's,1-67p au & 1- 68D
the third roll had a 2007 D in BU..and a 2008 P
I found one 1988 S
I also found a 1971 D which may be a cracked die strike.. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.. too late tonight and opening day of spring turkey season in the morning

Last edited:
I was wrong... they were Loomis rolls.. mixed coins... I looked through the rolls..
I had three rolls that were Great... one roll had 1- 64, a 67 & 2-68's..
another roll had 1-65P 5-66P's,1-67p au & 1- 68D
the third roll had a 2007 D in BU..and a 2008 P
I found one 1988 S
I also found a 1971 D which may be a cracked die strike.. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.. too late tonight and opening day of spring turkey season in the morning

Ya did great! Royal Congrats! And yes, that is a reasonably typical distribution of silver and other types of collectible halves...this is why KT sticks to Loomis.

Still nice finds! Gotta love NIFC's also if you didnt see my message yet from your earlier hunt, that proof 2005s is 90% silver not 40% :p

Still nice finds! Gotta love NIFC's also if you didnt see my message yet from your earlier hunt, that proof 2005s is 90% silver not 40% :p

Well, it displays a strong copper band in the proof. There were two proof sets made that year. One is clad, which this one is, and a silver proof set, which this one did not come from.

Anywho, thanks for everyone's comments!:D

Back
Top Bottom