Need some help with a gold ring...

Ballaholyk84

Whats going on everyone.

So I have a Gold ring and to make a long story short ill just tell you a break down.

My Father recently passed on and while going through his things I can across a 14KP Gold Wedding Band. I know this was his wedding band from my mom as they have been divorced for 28 years. I have no idea where he got it and neither does Grandpa. It has no sentimental value to me so I was looking to sell it for a reasonable price to help fund my very first MD setup.

It is just a solid gold band and weighs 6grams on the dot. Market value has it at $197 melt value. What would be my best way to sell it? Any collectors here that want it for the melt value and help a fellow up and coming MDer. I dont want to take it to the local places because they give substantially less than melt value and I figured I would possibly post it on here for a collector to is looking to add a little bit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Whats going on everyone.

So I have a Gold ring and to make a long story short ill just tell you a break down.

My Father recently passed on and while going through his things I can across a 14KP Gold Wedding Band. I know this was his wedding band from my mom as they have been divorced for 28 years. I have no idea where he got it and neither does Grandpa. It has no sentimental value to me so I was looking to sell it for a reasonable price to help fund my very first MD setup.

It is just a solid gold band and weighs 6grams on the dot. Market value has it at $197 melt value. What would be my best way to sell it? Any collectors here that want it for the melt value and help a fellow up and coming MDer. I dont want to take it to the local places because they give substantially less than melt value and I figured I would possibly post it on here for a collector to is looking to add a little bit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

either sell it here for a bit below melt with shipping included or send it to www.aragold.com which with give you 98% melt!

either sell it here for a bit below melt with shipping included or send it to www.aragold.com which with give you 98% melt!
Thanks for the help! If ARA would give me $193 for it then I would rather just sell it to someone here for $180-185 shipped to help a fellow board member out. Its help us both since I wont have to ship it to a refinery and it will go directly to PayPal where I will be buying my new/first MD shortly.

Maybe I'm wrong, but doesn't 14KP mean 14 k plated? OOOPS! Just looked up 14KP. It is solid 14k. P is for plumb gold. I guess I should have looked before I leaped - or at least before I posted!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom