PARAGIS Tea ( Philippines )

I still can not put a quote under the picture..
David tried to show me, I just can not get it their..
Maybe Gary can show how it is done.
Do you do it right after picture , than go to the next one.
Thanks for any help. Some of you have it and I don't.

KEN :(

No problem Ken, don't feel bad, I had to learn this too !

Here is a help thread to show how you can add pics in a way that will allow you to type words on top of or below the pics also -

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=248949

Just let me know whenever you need more help and I'll be glad to try to help !

I think I found a place for MUD. Now where is he hiding ??

I found Mud !!!! .....working at "Mud's Snacks and Finder's Service" :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_snacks.jpg
(12 things added)

(I'll see about the other 2 photos tomorrow)

I found 11 items right off, pretty easy. But it took quite a while for me to spot the Sherman tank. Now that I've found it I can't help but see it so plainly. :laughing:

Found all 12 hidden items took some looking , lots of fun

Great ! :thumbsup: A few of them can be a challenge :lol:

I found 11 items right off, pretty easy. But it took quite a while for me to spot the Sherman tank. Now that I've found it I can't help but see it so plainly. :laughing:

Well, I hope you were just being funny about seeing a Sherman tank, because if not, then I commend you for having a really good imagination :laughing::laughing::laughing:

(or could it be you said that as a joke to get people looking for it, if so, good one ! :lol:)

Tank

Great ! :thumbsup: A few of them can be a challenge :lol:

Well, I hope you were just being funny about seeing a Sherman tank, because if not, then I commend you for having a really good imagination :laughing::laughing::laughing:

(or could it be you said that as a joke to get people looking for it, if so, good one ! :lol:)
If he sees tanks i wonder what else he sees.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Oh boy! Ya just never know whats gonna show up here on Friendly! Not with Gary around anyway!:laughing:

Grumpa got me good with that 'Sherman Tank hunt'...! I found the Halftrack easily, just not the Tank!...:laughing:

Last edited:
tank & half track

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Oh boy! Ya just never know whats gonna show up here on Friendly! Not with Gary around anyway!:laughing:

Grumpa got me good with that 'Sherman Tank hunt'...! I found the Halftrack easily, just not the Tank!...:laughing:

Now people are going to go crazy trying to find the hidden tank & half track or they might show up in the next one ,so stay toned for future Gary additions. :laughing::laughing:

Love the jack-in -the -box wait till he sees that.:laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I was going to say that about the jack=in-the- box. :laughing:

You know how long it has been since I looked that good.. :roll:

Maybe we should call it the "Mud-in-the-Box" :lol:

.......Hey Ken, you got the coolest looking clown outfit out of all of them :lol:

......."Ken the Kool Klown" :laughing:

So I'm sure Grumpa will get a good laugh when he reads that :laughing:

If I add a Sherman tank and/or Halftrack, I'll have to try to make it a challenge to find somehow, maybe make them tiny in the distance :lol:

Now people are going to go crazy trying to find the hidden tank & half track or they might show up in the next one ,so stay toned for future Gary additions. :laughing::laughing:

It might not be in the very next one, but you never know :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom