Return trip Gives Up Another 2 Silvers

jack&jill

Elite Member
Went back last night to the school I hunted Sunday. I hunted about 2 !/2 hours to just before dark trying hard to find those sweet soft deep signals that came my way on Sunday. I guess things are going my way as I was trying to take advantage of the weekends heavy rain a again the rains from earlier yesterday. While I did not find the haul of the last hunt I feel I did pretty good. Managed two deep Silvers in a "35" Merc and a "52" Rosie both were down between 8 and 9 inches. This now brings me to 120 Silver coins FTY. Also added a third Silver with a religious medallion that is stamped Sterling. Got 3 more Wheat's along with a Canadian Penny and added another $3.29 to the clad coffers. I hope these conditions maintain for a few more days as there are 2 more sections to this site I have not covered.

Hope all had good and safe hunts. Thanks for looking and commenting. Jack

Attachments

• 7-15-14.jpg
    7-15-14.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 367
  • 7-15-14 1.jpg
    7-15-14 1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 366
  • 7-15-14 2.jpg
    7-15-14 2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 365
  • 7-15-14 3.jpg
    7-15-14 3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 368
Hey Jack,, talking about a silver streak you're just killing it. Will al that rain you can sniff out all the deep signals. :yes:

Your on fire!!!!!!! Congrats
Minelab CTX Dirty30-Teknetics T2 Se
Hey Jack,, talking about a silver streak you're just killing it. Will al that rain you can sniff out all the deep signals. :yes:
Nice going Jack, you are on a roll. Congrats on all the finds.
Nice finds Jack. Get them before the snows come! :laughing: Keep this pace and you will make 200!
Greg

Really appreciate the reply's guys. It has been a dream season but on fire I'm not sure. Maybe a heavy smolder.:yes: I can not foresee hitting 200 but that does not mean I'm not going to try. Biggest reason is my time from now forward will limit my hunts to possibly 2 a week. Hope that winter holds off and the ground stays moist then there may be a chance. Jack

Back
Top Bottom