My find I found a few years back is once again featured on minelabs finds on Facebook

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I found this a few years back at the all girls private school as most of you guys know but for those of you that may be new to the site here it is
21c0d25adfb6d8b12614268062cfff69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have NO idea what to think if I cranked that thing out of the ground! A very crazy find indeed...that place sure was good to you CW!:grin:

Vic, that is just over the top cool. I'd love to know the pedigree of the dame that dropped that. Have you ever come close to topping that ? HH Mark

Vic, that is just over the top cool. I'd love to know the pedigree of the dame that dropped that. Have you ever come close to topping that ? HH Mark

I found a solid gold pocket watch at the same site along with over 200+ silver coins, 100+ pieces of sterling silver and 50+ pieces of gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I don't think I ever saw this. Very nice find! Nice to "make the papers" too. Five feet under the roots sounds a bit excessive, though! :laughing:
5' = five feet
5" = five inches

Oh wait...I do remember seeing this piece now! It swivels, and has a "key" on both ends. Dang, that's a nice find!

Back
Top Bottom