How'd You Like to Run Into This Baby?

I've seen people walk on water when they are wading in the bay and mullet start jumping around them. Makes me fall down laughing every time. I know folks who refuse to get into the water on the gulf side of the barrier island because "SHARKS!", but will swim all over the sound side. They believe sharks don't come through the pass into the sound and bay. Derp. That is some magical thinking.

On the early news this morning they were showing video of woman swimming with this shark , biggest on record ! That would be a big #$&* no! I'm all keen on wildlife and such but like to admire from a distance, don't wanna be close enough to become dinner :shock:

I've seen people walk on water when they are wading in the bay and mullet start jumping around them. Makes me fall down laughing every time. I know folks who refuse to get into the water on the gulf side of the barrier island because "SHARKS!", but will swim all over the sound side. They believe sharks don't come through the pass into the sound and bay. Derp. That is some magical thinking.

I had two manatee swimming near me last summer. they would swim ahead of me and come back to me lasted over a hour. It was fun watching people head for shore thinking they were sharks.

I spent three years in Puerto Rico and was diving a couple times a week. Never worried about sharks. Yes I saw them but I didn't bother them and they did not bother me. I sometimes did get a little leery while diving at night but it did not keep me out of the water. Sharks do not keep me out of the water while detecting. I have had them swim between me and the surf zone. They went their way and I go mine. Time and treasure waits for no man.

For some reason, Sharks dont seem to be attracted to Metal Detectors...In fact, I believe the coil signal repels them...Messes up their sniffers or something?

This theory is valid... or else at least one of the Water Night hunting wading Water Babies woulda had their calf muscle sucked off their leg like a chicken drummy during Friday night happy hour at Buffalo Wild Wings's! :laughing:

Just when I think I have you convinced to go night hunting with me they have to show this.
After reading "David's 2018" post, I'm actually more concerned about not seeing jellyfish than sharks! :shock:

Think about this....It might not be a mature Great White at all...might could be a newborn baby Megalodon?!:laughing:
I found a Megladon tooth........ On eBay! Is that still a water hunt ?

GLHH

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom