Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kansas Dave

Diggin' It With Friends
Forum Supporter
POLL RULES
There are only two rules in this poll:
1. You may NOT vote for your own submission.
2. You can NOT vote for more than one submission.

Entrants who vote for their own entry will have their votes thrown out and their entry disqualified.

The poll will be open to voting for seven days. On Saturday March 5th, 2011 at approximately 12:00 AM (PST), the poll will automatically be closed and the winners will be determined.

In the event of a two-way tie, the winner of the disputed place is determined by a coin toss. The loser of said coin toss will take the next place down the line. The "heads" side of the coin goes to the entrant whose username is alphabetically "first."

If the top spot winds up in a three-way (or more) tie, the names will be scientifically placed in a hat, and the first name drawn takes the place in dispute. The second name drawn takes the next place down and the remaining name will get the next place down from that.

For the seven day voting period, all new forum registrants will need to be checked out and approved by the site admin before being able to post and participate in the voting. This is to ensure that there is no way any user can register multiple times to vote for their favorite entry numerous times.

Okay, let the voting begin!

Here before you are five potential images for the Diggin’ It With Friends Treasure Hunt. Vote for your favorite image. The image with the most votes will win the right to adorn the 2011 t-shirt. The image will be put on the back of the shirts and a K&M logo will be on the front left

Voting will end at 12:00 AM (PST) on Saturday, March 5th 2011.

The fate of our t-shirts are now in your hands...

Design Options
Here are your five options to vote on. Each design option here corresponds to the design option in the above poll.

1. kmhunt1.jpg

Hey if we have a three way tie does that mean you can put my self portrait back in as a tie breaker , still think it would be good on front of K&M shirt .......:lol: My shirt looked almost like that at Sedelia last year ....

Attachments

• 25smileface short.jpg
    25smileface short.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 486
Hey if we have a three way tie does that mean you can put my self portrait back in as a tie breaker , still think it would be good on front of K&M shirt .......:lol: My shirt looked almost like that at Sedelia last year ....

Maybe, I can get Bill to make you a K&M custom self portrait t-shirt just for you!

I just had to vote for the walking lady with MDer! That's too awesome.

Update: When I wrote this I had no idea who did which design and still don't. That way it's nice and unbiased. Looks like lady liberty is winning by a good margin.

Don't think your vote doesn't count... as close as the race is,YOU could single handedly be deciding what tshirt is worn for the 3rd Annual Diggin' It With Friends hunt!!!

Just a few days left and the voting will be over. Vote for the best design and at the end of this. We are going to send the winner One Gray Area Graphics T-Shirt with the winning design on it, A brand new set of Jolly Roger headphones and a new copy of Coin Hunting in Depth by Dick Stout. :coolman:

T-contest

They are all very well done , but there is one that really caught my eye. Good luck to everyone and a job well done . And thanks for giving your time and talent for this awsome contest !

Yes they are all great which makes it very difficult to decide which one to vote for . Everyone put a lot of good work in there entries good luck to you all .

Harold

Diggity, Diggity, Diggity boys, were on the final lap now, with three more turns to go! Lets see who is going to be this years Diggin' It With Friends Champion. :cool: Only one way to win and that's with the most votes, if you haven't got em in yet. Please vote! These forum members worked hard to come up with these great designs and now, they are counting on you! :thumbsup:

I really like number 2, but the votes are going strongly for another... which was my second choice. Nice shirts - all of them. RickO

wasn't march 5th 12 am (pst ) about 8 hours ago ?

( The poll will be open to voting for seven days. On Saturday March 5th, 2011 at approximately 12:00 AM (PST), the poll will automatically be closed and the winners will be determined. ) :D

contest t shirts

Hi Dave , was just woundering being new to the group any ideal on when & where a guy could purchace one of the contest shirts ? I was'nt sure if I buy them in April at the hunt , or from Bill like we did the K&M group shirts .

Back
Top Bottom