The sea is sanded in you say? Go to the lake:)

71DHB

Elite Member
Sunday I got out to the sea after a week in bed with the flu. I had all that time to look at the sea on webcam. It was rough and I was convinced there was erosion. I was wrong. NO signals at all. This morning there was finally a break from days of rain (the weather here has been really bad! They are saying NO summer:( so I had unfinished business to take care of from the last time I went with Chief Q from Vicenza to the lake. Even after pulling 5 gold rings, there was still 1 more and 3 silver rings lying down there. I also found over 2000 lira and 14 Euro. Pretty good considering all the targets that were found lately. The smiley with his tongue sticking out was found last time with Chief Q. :) Thanks for looking everyone and HH.

Attachments

• DSCN4042.JPG
    DSCN4042.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 480
  • DSCN4046.JPG
    DSCN4046.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 434
  • DSCN4045.JPG
    DSCN4045.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 438
Looks like a nice place to play. The peace sign ring is maybe from the late 60's or early 70's? I found a 10K gold one a few years ago.

Hopefully there is more. Is this wading water or diving?

Looks like a nice place to play. The peace sign ring is maybe from the late 60's or early 70's? I found a 10K gold one a few years ago.

Hopefully there is more. Is this wading water or diving?

It is Scuba. I keep forgetting to take pics! My first silver peace ring!:) I don't know if there is, Chief and I hit it pretty hard but never say never! Next time I'm going on the other side of this lake. I was in my drysuit today.

You're in the food chain in lakes here and risk being eaten by an Alligator :( Congrats on some nice finds!

Back
Top Bottom