** High Tide Gold **

meggie

Elite Member
The low tides at the moment just don't suit me,so today I thought I would do a little high tide hunting as I'm still trying to familiarise myself with my new Equinox.
In between a few showers, I scored a junk ring and a few coins and then just when I wasn't expecting it, boom .. right on the top of the slope about 6 inches deep,2 scoops down .. 9ct gold ring, weight 1.6 grams.
By the look of it I thought it was high carat, nice deep yellow, but it's stamped 375.
I think I like this new Minelab!

Attachments

• DSC00290.jpg
    DSC00290.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 432
  • DSC00299.jpg
    DSC00299.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 403
:dingding: That one's got some nice looks to it - CONGRATS!

Another fine and relatively deepish ring there! You will have that New rig paid for by the end of the month at this rate!

Congrats on yet another gold! :yes: I know it's early but do you believe that the Nox "sees" the gold easier than other detectors you have used? :?:

New machine is working out nicely for Ya.

Congrats on the sweet little ring.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Does hunting with it allow you to hunt longer?

Brother you are going for 100!! Another one for the pile!!

New machine is working out nicely for Ya.

Congrats on the sweet little ring.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Does hunting with it allow you to hunt longer?

I don't know about longer but it's certainly much easier with the lighter machine.
I find my hunting time is limited to about 3 hours on average,4 tops. before I really start to tire. I believe we are of similar age so you'll know what I mean!

Nice one! I'll be in Melbourne / surrounding area at the start of June and am thinking about taking my 800.

Nice save! I can't wait to take a vacation so I can try out my 800 on the beach.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom