Spring Break Hunt #2: Louis Vuitton, iPhone 10, and a Fresh Silver!

Any Crocs in the Keys?...
For gosh sakes, whatever you do, dont tell anybody you 'Metal Detect'! What are you? Gay?
:laughing:

I'm flying into Miami tomorrow from calif, We will be going down to the keys and I'm bringing along my ATMax. I usally don't do too well in the salt water. Are there any crocks in the Keys?
HH everyone
I think Mud may live in a more progressively fashionable part of the United States than the rest of us. Maybe his area was settled by French immigrants? Anyway, there are no crocs or gators on KW beaches. Except for very near shore, I have found water conditions to be a very sucking type of mud that is very difficult to walk through and hunt. Good luck!

Attachments

• croc.jpg
    croc.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 39
Any Crocs in the Keys? A few years ago yea...lots of Crocs all over the place in Fla!! freaking everywhere! Blaze orange and stupid as hell! Not any more though, Crocs fell out of fashion...mainly open toed Clarke sandals on the tourists or Dollar Store flipflops on the native flip floppers...Theres a lot of Native flipfloppers in the Keys!

You can pretty much go barefoot, what we call 'Foot Commando' or wear an old set of torn up deck shoes to fit in? Or 70's era penny loafers without socks? Go to Goodwill and get yourself a set!...Do not wear Crocs this season!...sheeit!...unbelievable folks dont keep up with this important fashion stuff! :laughing:

Forget about the Crocs!...In the Keys, you Gotta watch out for aggressive Bears! Unless you are into that sort of thing...More damn bears than in a MN Blueberry patch down at 'Bobbys Monkey Bar' or the Bourbon St. Pub!....

Wear some cut off Daisy Dukes or soccer shorts, those beat up penny loafers, a 'Feel the Bern' midrift tee with the sleeves cut off, a 'TourDeFrance' bicycle hat, and you will have more damn Bears all over you in Key West than wearing a bacon hat on the NakNek river during the King Salmon run!:laughing: If you survive, Report back!:laughing:

For gosh sakes, whatever you do, dont tell anybody you 'Metal Detect'! What are you? Gay?

Now that was funny:laughing::laughing::laughing:!

Back
Top Bottom