No more losing rings.....OUCH

Get that caught in some machinery.
Or... try to reach into your skinny jeans pockets! :laughing:
Flesh eating bacteria at the beach can remove those:lol:

^^^ It will be a sure fire way to legally discriminate job candidates that are applying to work with machinery. I have prescribed many job procedures that do not allow jewelry or other entanglement hazards...

Flesh eating bacteria.... no doubt. Our bodies have a natural mechanism to EJECT foreign objects. These folks can expect infection after infection, eventually risking loss of the finger or limb.

3rd, it may result in HIGHER INSURANCE PREMIUMS. Blue Cross and Blue Shield states having permanent hardware in your body increases risks of... then gives a 3 paragraph listing. This is why I encourage folks to go back and have screws and/or plates removed from a repair to a broken bone.

^^^ It will be a sure fire way to legally discriminate job candidates that are applying to work with machinery. I have prescribed many job procedures that do not allow jewelry or other entanglement hazards...

Flesh eating bacteria.... no doubt. Our bodies have a natural mechanism to EJECT foreign objects. These folks can expect infection after infection, eventually risking loss of the finger or limb.

3rd, it may result in HIGHER INSURANCE PREMIUMS. Blue Cross and Blue Shield states having permanent hardware in your body increases risks of... then gives a 3 paragraph listing. This is why I encourage folks to go back and have screws and/or plates removed from a repair to a broken bone.

Real dangerous doing plumbing/ electrical type stuff. Gold and silver heat up quick. You form an arc it would burn your flesh in less than a second. Heard about someone arcing a gold ring to a water heater element one time. Fused his contacts to his retinas:shock:

Imagine all the infections and trouble something like this would cause? Thinking back some of the nasty places a guys hands have gotten into? Let alone working on a car, all the various body cavities, (dead or alive) fishing an apple out of a plugged toilet? Cleaning rot out of the gutters? WITH is wrong with people? How can a guy sell such a concept?:laughing:

Imagine all the infections and trouble something like this would cause? Thinking back some of the nasty places a guys hands have gotten into? Let alone working on a car, all the various body cavities, (dead or alive) fishing an apple out of a plugged toilet? Cleaning rot out of the gutters? WITH is wrong with people? How can a guy sell such a concept?:laughing:

I had to jackhammer a guys arm out from a concrete slab after he was chasing a slab leak and left the water on and the sand packed around his arm. Imagine giving a quick snatch with this thing stuck on some weldwire under a slab of concrete. I slammed my wedding band in a van door once when I wasmarried. And I ran to get a guy to cut it off. He says" I'm not pulling your finger!" Needless to say we called each other idiot!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom