Does anyone else use Whites machines?

Been swinging a DFX since 2003.

Of course it isn't my main detector, although in tot lots its as good as any new detector, but when I feel like just having a good time I grab one of my DFX's.

This is my best year so far! There’s nothing like getting into the chilly water in flip flops to swing. Lol!!!
TreasurePro for the win!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see you out in our "back yard", lol :lol:

I had the MXSport and one outing at Micklers was enough for me to ditch it. The BHID worked fantastic, it just didn't have the depth of my Minelabs. Also the Surf PI.... which I liked but again, on our beaches there is soooo much trash that its hard for me to hunt without disc.

Yes Whites

Surf Pi DF , with the 12 coil with - the 6 in the middle- one of my favorite machine's, in the wet, it will do better for deep laden gold than your sport, in the water Excalibur's ,dry sand CTX3030 with the 17 coil, happy hunting, Earl

I also use the Dual Field in the surf when it's not too trashy or if there is heavy black sand present. A friend of mine used a short scoop for wet sand hunting and developed neck and back problems. A long handled scoop may have prevented it. I enjoyed your video- Congrats on the gold! :yes:

When I am not swinging my E-Trac, I am swinging a Whites Eagle SL2. I also just picked up a Dual Field to use in Florida and Cancun in the next two months. I will be bringing my CZ-21 also.

Back
Top Bottom