Santa came early

MoBob

Elite Member
I hunt either with the T2 or my old Whites MXT Tracker series depending on the area and the Whites has been so good with the relics over the yrs. I decided to pimp her out with the Sunray DX-1 Probe . Love my Garrett Pro pointer but looking forward to giving the DX ago . The idea of being able to separate more than one target in a hole really attracts me .

I hunt either with the T2 or my old Whites MXT Tracker series depending on the area and the Whites has been so good with the relics over the yrs. I decided to pimp her out with the Sunray DX-1 Probe . Love my Garrett Pro pointer but looking forward to giving the DX ago . The idea of being able to separate more than one target in a hole really attracts me .

I believe you will love the small coin. I am using my CTX 3030 almost exclusively with the small 6 inch coil. The separation is unbelievable. Best of luck.

I think you'll love it. Thinking of upgrading my detector from my AT PRO just to get something I could use a SunRay Probe with.

I asked Ralph if they would do one for the AT pro waterproof connectors and last year he said he was worried people would still treat it as waterproof with the SunRay attached.

Back
Top Bottom