A greeting from Germany

Kampf08

Hi there,
Let me introduce myself briefly.
I`m a 20yr old metal detecting guy from Germany with a main interest in WW2 relics(of course also being happy about finding older stuff).
So in the near future i`m going to show some of my upcoming militaria finds(I hope so:roll: ) to you and besides I`ll try to improve my English!:)

greetings,

Kampf

Welcome to the forum Kampf,

I'd love to do some detecting in Germany.
I've read the story and seen the documentary about Tony Clunn, his search
and final discovery of the battle site of "The Lost Legion of Varus". What a
fantastic discovery that was.

Is it easy to get permission to go on farm land in Germany, what are the laws there ?

Welcome to the forum Kampf.

Looking forward to reading some stories and seeing some pictures of Germany.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!:)

@beerdoodle

Ich komme aus Hameln in der Nähe von Hannover;)

@Alan
The Hermann Monument in the Teutoburg Forest is about 20miles from where i live.The targeted search for ancient relics is strictly forbidden in Germany.

greetings,

Kampf

Mannheim-Heidelberg hereine von 1970-1974. I know, my German sucks, but I like dabbling in it. I really loved your country when I was there. Stuttgartner Beir und wunderbar frauleins. I still drink my beer at room temperature

I`ve got a question in addition...do i have to retouch the swastikas on my pictures before posting them?

greetings,

Kampf

Mannheim-Heidelberg hereine von 1970-1974. I know, my German sucks, but I like dabbling in it. I really loved your country when I was there. Stuttgartner Beir und wunderbar frauleins. I still drink my beer at room temperature

Hi,
your German isn`t bad at all...I did understand everything you wrote and that`s the main point:yes:
Stuttgart and it`s women...I totally agree(been there twice)
Concerning the beer i`d rather prefer ein dunkles "Paulaner":)

greetings,

Kampf

Hi,
your German isn`t bad at all...I did understand everything you wrote and that`s the main point:yes:
Stuttgart and it`s women...I totally agree(been there twice)
Concerning the beer i`d rather prefer ein dunkles "Paulaner":)

greetings,

Kampf
Vielen danke und brost yeden tage. Auf wiedersehen!

Welcome from the Lone Star State. Looking forward to your WWII finds. I think that any finds are a piece of history. You might even find things left by American soldiers. Germany is one country that I would love to visit. I am of Wendish decent, but my wife was born in Worms. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

@Alan
The Hermann Monument in the Teutoburg Forest is about 20miles from where i live.The targeted search for ancient relics is strictly forbidden in Germany.

greetings,

Kampf

Does this mean you can detect farmland, unless it's a historic site ?
Much like us in the UK ?

Willkommen Kampf !

Welches Teil von Deutschland?

We have another member named Vito that is also from Germany.

Whatever you have found metal detecting, whether it has a swastika on it or not, we would like to see it and of course... the story of how you found it. :yes:

Welcome...

from the west coast of the U.S., good have you!! :yes: Was fortunate to spend some time in Germany in 1972. Was in Todendorf, north of Hamburg and east of Kiel. Beautiful area!!

on another note: Who knew Beerdoodle spoke German??!?:D ;) :p

Back
Top Bottom