Dallas to Sherman Texas Feb 13

wolf-n-wa

Forum Supporter
Lookin to kill some time on the 13th of febuary. Will be in Dallas @ 2 p.m. Heading north to Sherman. Would like to meet other forum members and go swing the coils a bit. WOLF

Thats my birthday! Too bad I'm working that day or I would gladly join ya Wolf, I'm off the next weekend, I do believe.

Till the 21st. WOLF

So you only have the 13th available to hunt after 2PM? I live in McKinney, but the area is so over hunted its not even funny. I am not sure what Sherman's politics is on MDing their city parks. I have been thinking about hitting some of them though. Anyone know if Sherman allows MDing in their parks?

We have never had any problems in Bonham, I would imagine Sherman would be ok as long as you're treating it right. Looks to be some older parks in town, and Fairview park used to be Fairview school grounds. Might find some good stuff.

So you only have the 13th available to hunt after 2PM? I live in McKinney, but the area is so over hunted its not even funny. I am not sure what Sherman's politics is on MDing their city parks. I have been thinking about hitting some of them though. Anyone know if Sherman allows MDing in their parks?

Yup! That night I'm going to surprise my girl in Denton. My flight comes into DFW @ 1300. I should have my car and be on the road @ 1400. Don't know what I am doin the week I am there. May go bag a hog with a buddy of mine that was just on animal planet (Eating the enemy). My girl just rented an 1850's farm house from an old lady so that will deffinately be hunted while there. :yes: WOLF

Yup! That night I'm going to surprise my girl in Denton. My flight comes into DFW @ 1300. I should have my car and be on the road @ 1400. Don't know what I am doin the week I am there. May go bag a hog with a buddy of mine that was just on animal planet (Eating the enemy). My girl just rented an 1850's farm house from an old lady so that will deffinately be hunted while there. :yes: WOLF

Am I invited to the 1850s farm house hunt? You can keep the girlfriend, I have one and that's enough of those.

Am I invited to the 1850s farm house hunt? You can keep the girlfriend, I have one and that's enough of those.

Yall wanna take me somewhere good on the 13th I'll clear it with the GF to see if she be alright with a couple people hunting the farm area. Course I won't be able to ask her until I get there. It's suppose to be a surprise for valentines day. WOLF

Yhat leaves me out, once again work ruins hunting. Hope you have a safe trip Wolf!

I am over in McKinney, a hop skip and jump. Huntin' that old farm would be cool. Sherman is about the same drive. Your gonna be mid afternoon getting to Sherman from the airport. Which airport?

I am foot loose for any day. I don't know anything about the hunting spots in Sherman. martin

Wolf/Martin,

I am going to try to go up to Sherman this weekend and have a go at a couple of the city parks to see if they might hold anything of interest. I should have a fair idea as to what might be worth our time by Sunday hopefully. Looking forward to getting out with you all.

I am over in McKinney, a hop skip and jump. Huntin' that old farm would be cool. Sherman is about the same drive. Your gonna be mid afternoon getting to Sherman from the airport. Which airport?

I am foot loose for any day. I don't know anything about the hunting spots in Sherman. martin

Getting to Dallas/Fort Worth @ 2p.m. on the 13th of febuary. Where abouts you at? Gonna rent a car and head north. Gotta kill some time so wanted to hunt a little before sirprising my girl. WOLF

Farm house hunt

Check out Herman Baker Park, its on Hwy 56, by hwy 1417.. Just watch out for alligators!

I would also be down for a hunt...my schedule changes weekly, but if it were to happen, I could ask for that time off...I am in Dallas, so if you like, we could maybe hit a park or two around here...Herman Baker park also looks as if it may be good to hunt...
Baggins

Back
Top Bottom