Woke Up to This Today....

Lee1968

Elite Member
Since I obviously can't metal detect right now, I thought I would share a few pics of what we woke up to this morning. Cold and windy to boot. 2 pics from our kitchen window, and 1 as I was driving down the lane to go feed the animals. Time to get a fire going in the fireplace and do a little research I guess. (By the way, my wife and I sat at the kitchen table to eat breakfast, and watch the birds at the feeder. In that short time we saw - cardinals, chickadees, titmouse, sparrow, red finch, yellow finch, and nuthatches. The birds are definitely active this morning!)

20200226_090819 - Edited.jpg

20200226_094304 - Edited.jpg

20200226_094137 - Edited.jpg

Pretty much the same here in Michigan. Really was hoping to do some hunting this weekend but I think Mother Nature has different plans...

Yep! Same here! This was my view out my back door this morning. I am so ready for Spring!

Attachments

• 26 Feb 2020.jpg
    26 Feb 2020.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 323
Best time to detect, light dusting, skim the snow with your coil and you see exactly what you covered and what you missed. No gridding needed

Yep! Same here! This was my view out my back door this morning. I am so ready for Spring!

Illinois is awesome :roll: - 100F+ degrees in the summer, can get below 0F in the winter. Occasional tornado in the spring. And we are close enough to New Madrid where we could get an earthquake. Not a lot of anything but taxes, but a little bit of everything when it come to weather!

Illinois is awesome :roll: - 100F+ degrees in the summer, can get below 0F in the winter. Occasional tornado in the spring. And we are close enough to New Madrid where we could get an earthquake. Not a lot of anything but taxes, but a little bit of everything when it come to weather!

Amen to that! šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom