Clive Cussler - writer dies

new books coming out

That stinks, I really enjoyed his books, really brought history to life!

He has a book coming out May 26th don't know if it will be the last .Wrath of Poseidon (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure Book 12) he usally had several in the works . Wonder if his son that he co-writes some with will step in and keep all his series going?

Damn, I just read one of his books a couple weeks ago.
I have read almost all of his books , have about 3 left to read and any new releases that are in the pipeline. Always look forward to buying them as soon as they come out. Have bought a lot of them in the past in second hand book stores , goodwill , and yard sales to catch up on older ones written before i discovered his books . . Most of his books should be on e-readers as well . Hopefully his son will work with some of his co-writers to keep his characters around for a longtime.

I'm not much of a fiction reader, but he had a couple of good books about investigating shipwrecks that I really enjoyed. RIP.

-- Tom

his non-fiction books on searching for ship wrecks

I'm not much of a fiction reader, but he had a couple of good books about investigating shipwrecks that I really enjoyed. RIP.

-- Tom

The Sea Hunters and Sea hunters II about his searches for historic ship wrecks as a hobby .

Back
Top Bottom