forign coins

dcturtle

Could we get a consensus of forign coins that are prescious metals. Even we give points for jewlry than a forign silver coin should at least get jewerly points. If I screw a hole in it and put it on a chain I would get points for that. We can not say US mint only because if someone pulled any coin prior to 1794 any colonia coin is technicly not US mint. We give points for "ANY GOLD COIN" why not silver? I am asking for forign silver or gold to at least get jewelry points. I will agree with any decision.

colonial coins are not excepted either for that very reason...oldest scorable coin would be a large cent {pennies} us mint half cents also fall under this category. if there was a hole in that coin and it was on a chain wed give you points for the chain not the coin.

I will obey. Forign coin reguardless of make is useless. What the heck is a dam portugal coin doing in NH anyway.

not useless..will display very nicely. like i said its a great coin. amazes me how things get where they do. the oddest thing i ever found was a 1778 spanish reale in the middle of a crop field...what was even more odd was i didnt dig another target out of that field not even iron.

Back
Top Bottom