ok heres another one then

Well that sucks I was hoping Relichound would end up my partner I saw all those silver dollars he has been finding a purse full at a time . Between his silver and my pull tabs we would of been a shoe in . ha ha
I'm so good I find the whole can not just the pulltab.
well its time for the dirt fishing trash talk to start . ha ha

HH Harold

Know what this reminds me of ..... give me a call I'll fly with you.

TopGun19.jpg

lmao..well i hope it wasnt taken as arrogance,but thats a good un.

just wondering....when will the teams be chosen??? I cant wait. I left the park early because I was finding a good stream of stuff(all clad and pop tops but still points).

Seven days left to sign up?

Are admins exempt? Anyway, if you get desperate for a last minute match with a vet let me know.

I don't know if I'll find anything on the vet list in SD, but at least I can try.

I could even make myself a member for 4 months. ;)

just wondering....when will the teams be chosen??? I cant wait. I left the park early because I was finding a good stream of stuff(all clad and pop tops but still points).

As soon as everyone decides if they want to pick a partner or not after the deadline, we will pair the remaining people up. So, if you want to pick your partner, you better do it quick.

meh, this sucks, not everyone has a team mate. I dont have someone that I know like brian and ninja...:\

meh, this sucks, not everyone has a team mate. I dont have someone that I know like brian and ninja...:\

dont worry, and it doesnt suck , I dont have any friends close by that hunt, But I look forward to being paired with someone......Just another chance to make a freind

This is going to be interesting. I found an out of the way spot to check out this morning that goes back to 1877 and been in constant use since. If I start banging lots of targets, I'll have to back out, go somewhere else, and save it for August 1st ! :D Be the first time I get irritated for finding a good spot.

And TNHunter, you can forget about avoiding my calls in an attempt to keep your co-workers early 1900's house to yourself. You invited me prior to being on different teams so don't even try to develop a bad cough and ditch me ! I'll get your wife on the phone and then you'll be in big trouble Mr. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom