• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Funny news headline

Pulltabby

Forum Supporter
AwM4Z-7CQAA4Bvb.jpg

Not sure what newspaper.

I totally concur , sir.

+1

Every foot forward seems 2 backwards at times that's for sure.Though advances in technology/medicine are remarkable.

We can get people on to the moon but not even solve a end to wars or hunger.

We need a little more of evolutions natural selection. :D

For sure now we see people with their cell phones walking into telephone poles and on to busy traffic :lol: natural selection.

Probably eating at McDonalds will ripe out the weaker links slowly but surely.
Do these type stupid people think they can eat garbage and survive as a species?

For sure now we see people with their cell phones walking into telephone poles and on to busy traffic :lol: natural selection.

Do these type stupid people think they can eat garbage and survive as a species?

Mmmmm... Now I'm craving a Big Mac... :lol:

yeaaaa me too:lol: with fries

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

regular everyday diet of unhealthy fast food = larger waistlines and smaller mental ability ? :lol:

Hey, I resemble that remark! :p

Besides, cockroaches been eating trash for 350 million years.

From what I read i think anything you eat is bad for you. They had a list that about covered everything.

So do drug commercials. For the one thing the drug is designed to help, it can cause 5,837 other side effects that they have to warn you about.

"Happy Pills should only be prescribed your doctor. Do not drink excessively while taking Happy Pills. Happy Pills have been shown to cause people to drink excessively. In rare cases, patients taking Happy Pills drank excessively with their doctor. Happy Pills may cause slight nausea, bleeding from the eyes or ears and heart explosion. If you experience dry mouth or excessive slobber, stop taking Happy Pills and consult your doctor immediately. In trials, Happy Pills were shown to cause cancer. Peeling off of skin from hands, feet or face is common during treatment with Happy Pills. The most common side effect of Happy Pills was deepening depression. Happy Pills should not be taken by expecting mothers, chidren or anyone between the ages of 0-99. If you experience any of these symptoms, Happy Pills may not be right for you. Consult your doctor to see if Happy Pills can get you on the road to recovery today!" :laughing:

So do drug commercials. For the one thing the drug is designed to help, it can cause 5,837 other side effects that they have to warn you about.

"Happy Pills should only be prescribed your doctor. Do not drink excessively while taking Happy Pills. Happy Pills have been shown to cause people to drink excessively. In rare cases, patients taking Happy Pills drank excessively with their doctor. Happy Pills may cause slight nausea, bleeding from the eyes or ears and heart explosion. If you experience dry mouth or excessive slobber, stop taking Happy Pills and consult your doctor immediately. In trials, Happy Pills were shown to cause cancer. Peeling off of skin from hands, feet or face is common during treatment with Happy Pills. The most common side effect of Happy Pills was deepening depression. Happy Pills should not be taken by expecting mothers, chidren or anyone between the ages of 0-99. If you experience any of these symptoms, Happy Pills may not be right for you. Consult your doctor to see if Happy Pills can get you on the road to recovery today!" :laughing:

Yep, I've always noticed that it seems like drug commercials on tv take about 30 seconds to say what they are supposed to help, then about a minute and a half warning you about all the possible side effects :shock: :?:

You missed the best one; May cause frequent, uncontrollable, oily discharges.
:shock:

Back
Top Bottom