Fiskars Digger

i used to have a treasure wise and out on a hunt in the deep wood i broke it into shrapnel , so i went out and got a leche digging tool . it can be sharpened and has the saw tooth side as well . 43 bucks but i tell yah its the only for me now

WANTED:
Small "Garden Shovel" price $15.00 with leather belt clip sheath
Splits stones in half or into pebbles with accuracy
Slices though roots of any diameter like butter
Edges so soft... it couldn't scatch a babys behind

But Yes... We Want more!!!

This digging tool, has been specially ergonmically designed
No more blisters, sore hands, or shoulders
Make digging pleasurable and 100% successful
That's right folks, it digs for you...

If you or your someone you know has such a tool
Please post in this forum, we want to hear from you

fiskar digger

Thanks for the info. I found mine at walmart and it works great. Frenchfry

Okay here's an honest review - I have had the Fiskars digger for about 2 months, I have used it now on 31 outings during this time span including two outings today, and the Fiskars is not showing any fatigue at all. I've encountered all kinds of soil, I have sawed through small tree roots, pried out large rocks, chipped away at dirt as hard as concrete (parking area) and it performs fantastic.

The only complaint I have and it's a minor one is sometimes twigs and other debris gets caught in the weed puller part and you have to clear it out.

For $10.00 with a lifetime gurantee, this is a winner.

I have 2 new fiskars..

I have 2 new ones. paid $8 for one and $6 for the other. I'm going to soak in hot water and pull handles back to check on the welds. I have a mig so if need be I'll solid up the weld- 5 minute job. I am curious if they changed from 4 spot welds to solid weld.

I own a Lesche, a Garrett digger, a Razor edge gator digger and a Fiskars., But I have to say my go to digger is the Fiskars, its lighter, thinner, easier to cut plugs with imo.

handle re-do

i took one of the handles off and was bit surprised..and disappointed. The handle was not a round tube at all- just a '+' pattern looking at it from the end. It also went only 1/3 to maybe 1/2 way into handle cover. 4 spot welds..one weld in each pocket of the '+' pattern. Now mine was not broke nor ever used..but could see not the best set-up for strength purposes. But what the Fiskar does appear to have is a great design and quality blade. I put my Fiskar in my cut-off saw and cut the metal '+' shaft off that goes into handle. Cut it off flush with the gaurd. I then welded a round tube all the way around it with a mig for the handle. Painted it with stainless steel paint..I then slipped a nice semi-soft rubber grip on ( I always save grips off everything I throw away) and now it is solid as can be. I'm more confident in it now. Like I said- I never used it but may or may not have broke..but engineering design in my opinion was not the best at the handle..but heck..what can be expected at the cost. It is now right up there with the best and only cost me 1 hour of time on a rainy day. I can show the new handle and also show what it was like by popping off a handle on another I have here..But need someone to post..not picture posting smart.

I was at Walmart yesterday getting a new garden hose and I saw the Fiskar digger. As my digging tool, a simple $3.00 garden narrow trowel was wearing out, ( I literally have worn away about an inch and half of the blade) I picked a Fiskars Big Grip Garden Knife up for $9.96, it has a lifetime warranty and looks like it will do quite well. The blade is 7 inches long. It seems quite sturdy. We shall see.:yes:

Don't waste your time with that piece of junk. I've gone through 3 and they aren't worth the time to drive to the store to get one. Get a lesche and never worry about it again.

Back
Top Bottom