Dealers that carry White's pm me

there is this store called Treasures Unlimited in Patchogue new york
they carry whites stuff and he might have these head phones

skiwhiz , I found my local Whites dealer by going to the Whites website. Just click on the find a dealer icon and you might find one near you and save shipping. They also have a toll free number to call Whites directly.

How did you decide that?
By going up to the little park in our small town to see if the frost was out of the ground yet & it is in most places so I tried it out and its just not for me. I know I only tried it for a short while but I know what I like and what I don't (at least most times ;)).

I've been considering a used xlt as my next MD. Maybe I need to rethink it.

I bought my XLT used and it took me about six months to get to like it. It was more detector than I was used to using. I would use it for about half an hour and then put it in the trunk and get out my old detector that I was used to. I finally decided after spending that much money, the only way to learn it was to use it. I did and now I feel comfortable with it and have found a number of silver coins. silver rings and a gold ring. It still has features that I haven't used. I still discover things about it every time I use it. I am still waiting for a replacement arm cuff that I ordered from my local Whites dealer over six weeks ago.

I've been considering a used xlt as my next MD. Maybe I need to rethink it.
Nothing wrong with them, you might love them I have used single tone non display detectors for so long that I just can't get used to anything else no matter how many times I think that I can.

Back
Top Bottom