Anyone from eastern ky

Im in Pikeville. Started the hobby back up in december from a 25 year absence. Ive managed to squeeze in 4 hunts around bad weather since Dec.

I've hunted there once with a buddy and he found a lot of silver there and some civil war lead, I guess that was his stomping grounds lol I've had no luck while I was there, very old park.

Damn, How long ago was it? Tryed to dig today ground still froze pretty solid. Also ever have any luck swing the banks of the Ohio RIver?

Damn, How long ago was it? Tryed to dig today ground still froze pretty solid. Also ever have any luck swing the banks of the Ohio RIver?

Last fall. I e never tried along the ohio river I figured it would be nothing but trash, probably be like finding a needle in a haystack throughout all the trash lol

Last fall. I e never tried along the ohio river I figured it would be nothing but trash, probably be like finding a needle in a haystack throughout all the trash lol

I heard that, but fish alot i would be thrilled to find a bunch of egg sinkers lol

I'm over in Grayson, Ky, next to Ashland. pretty close to Ironton, Ohio and Huntington, Wv. I just recently got into the hobby haven't had the oppurtunity to really hunt much because of lack of places to do so. Would be cool to find a hunting buddy though!

Not really alot of places to dig around here. Have you tried Grayson Lake beach area?

Not really alot of places to dig around here. Have you tried Grayson Lake beach area?

Yeah buddy I scanned the whole beach a couple days ago, only thing I found I found was 2 toy cars, a rusty earring, and an extremely old pack of unopened bobby pins. Went to a few other parts of the lake and of course the only thing I found were poptabs/cans/garbage.

Yeah buddy I scanned the whole beach a couple days ago, only thing I found I found was 2 toy cars, a rusty earring, and an extremely old pack of unopened bobby pins. Went to a few other parts of the lake and of course the only thing I found were poptabs/cans/garbage.

Damn, I heard that man.

Back
Top Bottom