Link to my Blog

ABOUT JW - HAVE A LOOK ... YOU MAY FIND SOMETHING OF INTEREST!

John Winter is in his early 70’s and has been writing every month since 2006 for The Searcher, a popular monthly magazine devoted to the hobby of metal detecting and published in the UK. He has also served time as an administrator on a couple of metal detecting forums. As far as he knows, the latter is his only esoteric foray into masochism and self-flagellation.

You will find regular posts about metal detecting matters on here, but perhaps the approach is different to what you might expect. John will occasionally talk about other subjects that take his fancy.

He pulled off the biggest fraud of his life when he successfully taught English language and literature to Buckinghamshire pupils for a period totalling 40 years. Previous to that he had been working as a colliery electrician in a Durham County coal mine.

John has been married to Lynda (often referred to as Mrs. John) for 42 years, has two children, a boy and girl, three grandchildren and lives in Aylesbury.

JW Says: Welcome to my blog and if you find it worthy, I would welcome a comment. If you find it super worthy I invite you to subscribe to my RSS feed and receive an email alerting you whenever there is new content.

Social History

What links a Beaufort Police Whistle to a Queen Victoria Token?
Using the archaeologist’s technique of imaginative and creative thinking all will be revealed.

http://dtct.it/q1jTsu

Back
Top Bottom