• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Temp lay off from work so hit the parks. Best trip ever gold/ plat

Park pig

Pics are from same 2 day detecting trip. I was layed off so I hit the nearest swim park (2 hrs away) Couldn't afford to pay parking ($6.00) so I hiked in two miles on cow trail, after ranger warned about recent mountain lion sightings,lol. At the end of day one I had 20 bucks in clad I didn't feel like tracking out just yet so swung the at pro a little longer 9hrs in my last dig was a quarter at 2 inches rescanned hole found bracelet at 5 inches sparkling in the mud breath taking. 22kt gold bracelet 32.9 grams. Called wife told her I'm staying one more day, next morning w
PHP:
as a Saturday picked up where I left off. Belly full of top ramen hiked in again. By the time I made it in park was already filling up literally dug two targets a dime and a pull tab, when I seen a family headed towards me to picnic coolers baskets, etc. dug one last target thinking a Saturday wasn't best day to be out there. 2 inches deep in dry dirt surrounding picnic table dug silver looking ring/circle. After 2 mile hike made it to truck looked at circle thing looked like it was part of a flashlight or novelty screwdriver( rings knuckle locks threw me off never seen those before). Told myself it's cool it could be worn as a ring. Then I looked for markings saw the word plat and Jeff cooper. 16.9 grams retailed for 5400.00. Awesome day didn't get retail price for either but, paid my rent and bill till work picked up again in my 9 to 5 job. ( I did post as found on cl with no real responses) my at pro saved not just me but my family from some real hard times.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,170
Thanks and my days of being a professional metal detector are over, lol. I back doing the 7-5 grind again (hvac journeymen).These we're found about a 2 months ago.

Those are ridiculous finds but saved the day. Detecting saves the day. Hope your employment situation improves.

It sounds like you found exactly what you needed, when you needed to find it! Way to go. If I had to pay the bills with my finds I'm afraid I'd be living under a tarp on some dusty road with no internet :lol:

God does provide!! He used a tool to get you there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!!!! Congrats on the amazing jewelry finds!!! Sounds like they came at just the right time!

God does provide!! He used a tool to get you there!!!

I was going to say the same thing. It's amazing how when you have a little faith, will, and determination God will take care of the rest. Just remember, he never promised the hills would be easy to climb and he will never take you through a valley that you can't climb out of with his help. .

Back
Top Bottom