Nel coil and AT Pro

Get N Dirty

Elite Member
Do any of you guys use the larger NEL coils like the Attack or Big on the AT Pro? I might get one of these and I was wondering if anyone has experience using one and what are your overall impressions of the coil. Thanks.

Didn't see much difference between the stock and Tornado. I would assume you would get a couple more inches with the Attack though. Overall the coils are good. I had one for my F2 as well. Loved it for that machine.

I sell a lot of these NEL coils for the ATpro and Whites Coinmaster series and have yet to have a complaint. Everybody loves them. I watch the video very impressive in mineralized soil. HH, phil

I have the NEL Tornado on my AT Pro and love it. Don't know about others but I seem to get about an inch more depth from mine over the stock coil.

Buy a sling also. It gets heavy. Used mine for 6 straight hours, didn't detect the next day.

I believe you will like it. I don't use it often, but do use it. Either when I think there are deep targets, want a clearer signal when the targets are at the fringe of the stock coil, or to cover more territory. It does that too well. I have a short stride and have trouble taking advantage of the amount of ground the BIG covers.

Back
Top Bottom