If you could....

Rico Palamalu

have a custom detector made, what features would you want? I'd love to see something like the bloodhound from the GTI 2500 for the ATPro. Or a P.I. detector with a targeting system.

Hybrid detector, PI circuit when in all metal mode, then multi frequency vlf in disc mode. Also with a ground penetrating radar that gives a top down view of the target on the screen. :D

It would have the weight and recovery speed of my Deus, the multi-frequency ability of my Etrac and the display off my Spectra along with the ability to use single frequency.

A MD that converts the "imaging" (side/down) of a fishing depth finder to ground use. I'm sure it will be minelab that does it because it would take a real slooow swing!:lol: I want it to show all metal objects and still give me a tone and fe/co reading. It needs to be water proof to 100' and have oval coils not round. Coils need to be 6x8, 8x11, and 10x16. Amphibian head phones that are comfortable, have volume control, and are wireless come with it. It needs a lit screen and also a "head light" on the back of the box for night hunting.

Minelab, when you get this figured out send me a pm and I will field test it for you for a small fee.

ACU = accurate target display

Not only will it tell you that its a coin but it will tell you what the coin is, where it was made, the year & the name of the last person to hold the coin - not much huh? :lol:

If someone would invent a waterproof detector about 15khz that also worked on land...like an at pro...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom