Gold Chain in Salt Water

Glad I have one on order (from one of our sponsors). If it detected nothing else other than gold chains I'd still get one! Going to be an amazing year in this hobby! :yes:

Larry

NO :laughing:, i am getting a Equinox 800 , ill get all the gold chain's 1st :shock:, use the Excalibur blue 800-1000- in the water to clean up the gold ring's, the Equinox 800 in the shallow, wet , and dry, Ctx3030s for land, and than come back to get the deep target's with the Surf Pi DF , OBN save your time coming down here this summer , the beaches will be clean :yes::lol::pirate2: The Blues have doubled in price, the test was done with the GREEN MACHINE Excalibur 2s- have dropped in price :lol:

Cfm-ct

Drayton's video 12 inches on a nickel :yes: , and same signal for 14 K wedding band.

Attachments

• P1000943.JPG
    P1000943.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 570
I know where he went for this video to Joe :lol: the people in the backround gave it away... :D Only thing I didn't like was the EQ wasn't hitting the nickel at a foot down... I know my Excal will.

Yes but who's in a rush to swing their coil in a saltwater environment. The first setting was at 4 then at 8. Will be nice to see setting 1 or 2.

He was in

Beach 1 , and beach 2 for settings , wet sand waves hitting coil beach 2, dry sand beach 1 , what you will like Joe in beach 1 dry sand you can max the sensitivity out to 25 , used 5 tones, disc -09 to 0 no more or you can miss the 10k, as far as sweep speeds Joe, he said you can go fast, however if you slow down some, MORE ACCURATE ID number's, beach 1 is slightly deeper than beach 2, beach 2 geared a little more stable to deal with the waves, a us nickel ids just like a 14 k band. Notice the nickel on the front of the coil, -09 disc to 0 Fe no more disc he said he would rather dig bottle caps and pull tabs than miss the gold.

Attachments

• P1000943.JPG
    P1000943.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 534
Beach 1 , and beach 2 for settings , wet sand waves hitting coil beach 2, dry sand beach 1 , what you will like Joe in beach 1 dry sand you can max the sensitivity out to 25 , used 5 tones, disc -09 to 0 no more or you can miss the 10k, as far as sweep speeds Joe, he said you can go fast, however if you slow down some, MORE ACCURATE ID number's, beach 1 is slightly deeper than beach 2, beach 2 geared a little more stable to deal with the waves, a us nickel ids just like a 14 k band. Notice the nickel on the front of the coil, -09 disc to 0 Fe no more disc he said he would rather dig bottle caps and pull tabs than miss the gold.

Thanks for your reply Earl but I understand all this my question is what was his setting when he hit the nickel and the 14k? Beach 1 beach two? What was his recovery speed set at?

Joe

Recovery speed is fast on this machine, faster than the Deus, i was telling you that a nickels ID and a 14k gold band have the same id numbers 13-14, he hit nickels at 12, i would say beach 1, more sensitive, i will do a nickel test this weekend at the beach, chil bro., :lol:, Earl

Recovery speed is fast on this machine, faster than the Deus, i was telling you that a nickels ID and a 14k gold band have the same id numbers 13-14, he hit nickels at 12, i would say beach 1, more sensitive, i will do a nickel test this weekend at the beach, chil bro., :lol:, Earl

:?: So all you had to say you didn't know. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom