Third Equinox Hunt... 3 gold 3 silver.

Yeah I am more covering the ones pretty new to detecting and just buy one. Not real experienced hunters. Just going by what initially happened with the AT pro at first release. Sort of like if you are new and just run out an buy say a V3i. The aluminum a v3i can pick up may drive some nuts. :lol:

LOL! Yep, I get what you are saying. Can't disagree...

Steve

Nice That Ruby one is a honker.. If it's at the beach I assume it's at, that's an AMAZING find since it's scoured by probably a 10 hunters ea day..

Holy Schmolly those are some nice finds!! I think I will like the Equinox also....only on beach hunt under my belt.

Great report...thanks for the numbers....beach and relic machine most likely. Got one coming...Hopefully it wont annoy me at the parks.

strick

That is a great looking batch of gold,,,,congrats,,,,,I get a lot of tiny pieces of foil at my beach with an excal,,,,,but I know there are chains/small gold earrings//open gold hoop earrings/pendants and other nuggets that are not being found,,,,,I have found a few broken gold rings with the excal but it has me wondering,,,,,I am still waiting it out but I am impressed with it for what I will be using it for and the price is right,,,,,,GL HH

Tim.... mine should be here by Fri. Ill keep you up to date on how well it does on our beaches. Sure would be nice ML if i could get some way of actually using it in the water :hornetsnest:

Itsaring...... we are on the same sheet of music. Just to many machines in the dirt catagory to choose from. Less for us.... so i see it more use for us. New park hunters are going to get real discouraged fast if they have to dig a plug for more of the small trash.... and bottle caps. They have a way of IDing by switching freq...... we can ID pull tabs and a lot of trash with our CTX..... but do we dig most of um anyway? I already seen one guy trying to trade a used CTX and EQ for a newer CTX.

Back
Top Bottom