I Made It. Big Hunts Take Me Over 400 FTY

jack&jill

Elite Member
Started the week needing 10 Silver coins and it only took 4 hunts to get me over the 400 plateau. 2 of those hunts on one site that IDX Monster put us on really made the conquest easy. Both those hunts I dug Silver Dime trifectas. The second time there today I put 7 Silver Coins into the coffers and that puts the count FTY at 404. Number 400 was the Barber Dime. 401 was the Rosie and that made the trifecta. I want everybody to know that the support given me along with several friends pushing made this happen. I want to say thank you to all that have commented and encouraged me in this quest. It is truly appreciated. This year has been a adventure I will never forget. Trapper

Attachments

• 12-15-18 .jpg
    12-15-18 .jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 749
  • 12-16-18 .jpg
    12-16-18 .jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 738
  • 12-17-18 .jpg
    12-17-18 .jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 714
  • 12-18-18 1 .jpg
    12-18-18 1 .jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 752
  • 12-18-18 .jpg
    12-18-18 .jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 712
Last edited:
Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy WTG!!!!!

A picture of the pile would be AWESOME!!!

Last edited:
Awesome!!!! Congrats Trapper!! Now you can sit back and relax! Well done my friend

Super Congrats to you Trapper. You were persistent and your persistence paid off. Good job

Never doubted it for one moment, a big congrats to you Jack!!
Ok now that we got the 400 out of the way, we going for 500 next year?:lol:
Just kidding Trapper........well are ya:laughing:

You amazed me the first day we met and have been amazing ever since Trapper. You have had one HELL of a journey from the word “GO!” since you started doing this. All those hunts with bitter cold or buzzing mosquitos or rain or mud....blazing heat and cars with no mufflers,sirens,roots...and even pinpointers that never seemed to work like everyone else’s did....you put on that gear and hunted through all of it. Some would’ve quit at 50,some at 100,even 200...300?...400??...you don’t know HOW to quit. People who possess a certain work ethic can apply it to anything they do and be successful. Those people are not quitters. And YOU my friend are certainly no quitter.
Congratulations on a monumental achievement. Perhaps others have done it,perhaps others may do it...but right now is your time to shine.:woot:

Figured early on that's you'd get the 400 this season, Trapper...because you are tenacious like I am, never giving up on the hunt for the next silver. Congratulations on the major accomplishment, and hopefully you'll add some more to the count in the remaining days!

Congrats Trapper. Your quest for 400 silver has been fun watching. I was with you for a few of them and truly enjoy watching you swinging your coil like a man on a mission. Now leave the silver in the ground for the rest of us.

Congratulations Trapper! I knew you could do it! What an outstanding year you've had...and it's not over yet.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom