Estate sale

Nickledigger

I was out about 80 miles south of home this morning with $33.00 in my pocket and came across an estate sale.There was a Whites DFX,Minelab E-trac,Garrett GTI 2500,Tesoro Silver Sabre U max,all for sale.The price for all was $300,no bank anywhere close,I called a friend who has been looking for the Tesoro and asked the seller to hold them until I got back or he arrived,he didn't go and I had a family function to attend.I called the seller but didn't get a answer,I am headed back in about an hour.

sent from my iphone

wheres that at??? Etrac would be neat to own :D

Haha! Like he is talking! You and I would get in a wreck trying to beat him back out there!:lol:
Somewhere between Hillsboro and Waco...

Dang James hope you make it back in time! :yes:

I got his phone #! I will just call him and find out :lol:

Doubt the sale is open this late, but if we know the house, i'll ride with you to save my money for the Etrac ;)

I got his phone #! I will just call him and find out :lol:

Doubt the sale is open this late, but if we know the house, i'll ride with you to save my money for the Etrac ;)

I am there if deal is available. Always wanted to try a DFX...

no go

everybody already gone when I got back,don't know if the machines were sold or not.I still have a number and will try to contact them but no luck yet.:furious::violin::ohwell::crying:

e-trac

couldn't be jackhammers,unless someone put it on a plane and got it to Texas from NJ in a couple of hours

I'm curious to the resolution of this.

I have a friend who is into guns. He happened across an estate sale and picked up 14 guns of various models, types, etc for $300. Some of the guns were worth at least that much.

Back
Top Bottom