Equinox waterproof headphones

yooper69

Elite Member
What pair would all you experts suggest for my Equinox 800. I have been trying out some different beaches with no luck so i guess it's time to go out deeper. Thanks Mike

People seem to like the Tony Eisenhower headphones really well. I tried a set and I think that's what I'm going with.

Cliff

I have Tony's and they're great and others are also talking about the Patriot's.

The comments I've seen on Grey Ghost and Minelab waterproof headphones are that they are not loud enough. I've not tried those.

Cliff

I use grey ghost amphibians on my nox 800. I love em... targets are plenty loud enough for me... so loud that every time I hit a phone I just about go deaf :lol:

I think i got the second pair of phones for the Nox Tony made...... ive also got them for the MDT. I dont have to worry about them getting wet since you can snorkel with them and they are just a great pair of phones. I think ive referred to many people to Tony....... he took a break and went on vacation.:laughing: He initially told me ....... im just going to do a few pairs and dont want to make it a business....... welcome to reality Tony.:lol:

Tony's are awesome but I think he no longer is making them as he teamed up with Gray Ghost to make the new Amphibian 2. They are his specs and design.

Tony's are awesome but I think he no longer is making them as he teamed up with Gray Ghost to make the new Amphibian 2. They are his specs and design.
How recent is that? I know someone that bought a pair from Tony not long ago. If Gray Ghost actually builds a pair that Tony approves of they should be a hit.

Cliff

Not that I know of.....got an e-mail this morning from him. He on vacation in Alaska won’t be back for business until August. He can make phone for any machine as long as he knows the connector and pin out. But that’s fairly easy. He’s gearing up for the AQ next. He never mentioned teaming up with Ron D and GG.

How recent is that? I know someone that bought a pair from Tony not long ago. If Gray Ghost actually builds a pair that Tony approves of they should be a hit.

Cliff
As of the release of the Gray Ghost Amphibian 2s. He did continue to make the ones that he promised.

Not that I know of.....got an e-mail this morning from him. He on vacation in Alaska won’t be back for business until August. He can make phone for any machine as long as he knows the connector and pin out. But that’s fairly easy. He’s gearing up for the AQ next. He never mentioned teaming up with Ron D and GG.

Ron talked about it on a episode of Detect America livestream.

I just communicated with Tony and he explained he would take my order but didn't say how long to get the headphones. He mentioned that he won't be producing any headphones until the end of August.

I just communicated with Tony and he explained he would take my order but didn't say how long to get the headphones. He mentioned that he won't be producing any headphones until the end of August.
Did you ask about the Grey Ghost deal?

Cliff

Cliff ....if Ron put it out there I assume it’s true. But not sure he will be doing them. That would surprise me..... especially since he’s doing them for several machines now unless he’s going big time and having them done. Didn’t sound like it.

Back
Top Bottom