Off Topic- Gold Prices

That's great to know. Now I just need to find a nice honker!
You are in a good location...keep me in mind.

Damn, I just sold a white gold 14k 12.5 at 90 percent spot. I might have another 12-12.5 but I think it is yellow not white. I'll let you know if I do find another, but usually rings in the honker size are titanium or tungsten.
Darn timing. :lol: I'm sure you'll find another. When you do, keep me in mind.

Low Gold prices means I get more Sovereigns for my meager paycheck! . asweet.gif

Still it is fun to fondle and reminisce over the finds of the past and how easy it was to find a couple of rings a day.

BWAHAHAHA!

I dare not show this to my wife. She's always teasing how I coo over my treasures. If I tell her I've been fondling the rings and jewels, I think she'd bust a gut.

LOL

Thanks for the laugh. :)

I don't worry when the price of gold and/or silver drops because that means I can buy more at lower prices. The old saying still holds water......Buy LOW, sell HIGH

FWIW, anyone looking to liquid a nice ring, I'll pay 20% over spot for one. Looking for a white gold or pt. My fat sausages need a 12-12.5 size though. Just throwing it out there.

Well, I almost had you with a 14k white. Dug this yesterday at the local soccer field, but my cheap print sizer says it is an 11.5. I'll get it double checked to be sure today, but I double checked it against another calibrated online ring size test and it showed 11.5 there also.

Might be worth it to get it and get it sized up half a size :laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_5044.jpg
    IMG_5044.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5045.jpg
    IMG_5045.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 57
I've been trying to find gold or pt bars/coins for a while but cant find anything even near resembling spot prices.. yet prices keep dropping. Check out platinum spot prices if you want s good hoot

Premiums are pretty high right now and inventory very low. Too bad we can't dig up Rhodium. That metal has quietly skyrocketed this year.

Rising rates + rising stock prices = bad for metals. (not that it matters b/c if it was good for metals, they'd just manipulate the markets lower anyway)

Well, I almost had you with a 14k white. Dug this yesterday at the local soccer field, but my cheap print sizer says it is an 11.5. I'll get it double checked to be sure today, but I double checked it against another calibrated online ring size test and it showed 11.5 there also.

Might be worth it to get it and get it sized up half a size :laughing:

Very cool. I'll remeasure tonight too...

Back
Top Bottom