My first spinner .925 and some plated job

Great hunt there, a lot of targets!!

I thought that was funny... "Jesus!( long pause.........) that's what it says on the ring"

Cool video, looks like fun being able to see the bottom!!

<*)))>{

Nice video.... best part about it (IMO) are the comments on your signals prior to digging.... amazing how many times the scratchy signals turn into rings....

What camera are you using? The audio is much better than my GoPro with the waterproof case.

Cliff

Great hunt there, a lot of targets!!

I thought that was funny... "Jesus!( long pause.........) that's what it says on the ring"

Cool video, looks like fun being able to see the bottom!!

<*)))>{

LoL:laughing: ice yup that one threw me for a loop too! It's pretty awesome being able to see bottom. Thanks man

Nice video.... best part about it (IMO) are the comments on your signals prior to digging.... amazing how many times the scratchy signals turn into rings....

What camera are you using? The audio is much better than my GoPro with the waterproof case.

Cliff
Well CDV to be honest the only reason why I was diggin those signals is because it has dried up bigtime :no: I always try to guess what it is or try to describe what I'm hearing.
Also I'm running the GO PRO 3 and I take a big risk not using the waterproof back , if I go chest deep I switch to the waterproof case. HH

Back
Top Bottom