Gold, Silver and Class Ring

Good job on the gold and silver but don't think you are going to heaven or getting any caramel returning a school ring ;)
To be honest Craig, if it was gold I probably would keep it. Some may judge me but I don't care. My thought is this...... It is silver and not worth much. She just graduated 3 months ago and the ring still has meaning. Being silver the young gal is probably not rich and probably from a family that is struggling like many of us. I don't need a feel good story. Just give it back and hope my next class ring is gold. :D

Another nice score! Gonna be tough coming back to this desert. Usually the only flirters we got over here is at Burneys:laughing: They got any G.R.I.T.S. over there?:laughing:
Burneys? Man, I have not been back to that beach since you told me about the men who troll the bathrooms looking for dates or sumptin sumptin. :laughing: Those guys are "Fruity like pebbles cereal." :laughing:

To be honest Craig, if it was gold I probably would keep it. Some may judge me but I don't care. My thought is this...... It is silver and not worth much. She just graduated 3 months ago and the ring still has meaning. Being silver the young gal is probably not rich and probably from a family that is struggling like many of us. I don't need a feel good story. Just give it back and hope my next class ring is gold. :D

I understand Greg... I have found a couple of silver school rings and just mailed them back to the schools letting them do the research to find the owners :lol: but gold its mine :laughing:

I bet she's shocked she's getting back.
Nice gesture on your part.:yes:
Next one will be a fat gold one.

Thanks Tim, if I had not seen your setup I would not have the Anderson. It is SWEET. Man, what a difference. Plugger is nice, carbon fiber is superb. I am going deep tomorrow and hit it hard. I hope to get some more goods. We will see. Thanks for the kind words.

Greg, I hope you get another heavy yellow tomorrow,,,,,I sure don't want to start a "shaft" war but there is no comparison,,,,definitely one of those you don't really know until you feel it,,,I loved the first one I got so much I bought a second for my other machine and have no regrets at all spending the extra cash,,,,,swinging 4 to 6 hours, I sure notice it,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom