Odd find in backyard

Joshycfl

Well, its been four days and I'm still finding a lot in my yard. It takes a while to clear 2 acres of yard! Anywho, i found this "private" police badge in my back yard, right next to the house. Whats really odd is that its from Cleveland, i live in Orlando. I'm assuming "private" police is some kind of security guard?

P1010496.JPG

Very cool find!

My thoughts on where you found it, Old folks migrate south for the winter. And move there later on in life. I know my grandparents did. (No offence if anyone on here fits those descriptions above)

Interesting..has a number on the badge along with "City of Cleveland"..usually, rent a cop/security guard type badges wouldn't have those things...be interesting to do some research with Cleveland to actually find out how "private police" were connected to their city...

Interesting..has a number on the badge along with "City of Cleveland"..usually, rent a cop/security guard type badges wouldn't have those things...be interesting to do some research with Cleveland to actually find out how "private police" were connected to their city...

i have no idea how to start researching that!

I went to FindLaw.com to read the Cleveland statutes on "Private Police", but couldn't find anything other than they are "rent-a-cop" type security guys. I was hoping there would be a link to badge numbers, etc.

Last edited:
Well Well, another Orlandian.

Welcome aboard.

Hobbes_Lives also hails from O town. Im up in Alt. Springs. Hobbes bribed Grinsebring with beer to become a moderator, but thats for another time. Grinsebring is another of our huntin chums.

Drop me a line, lets get together.

Paul

Very cool find!

My thoughts on where you found it, Old folks migrate south for the winter. And move there later on in life. I know my grandparents did. (No offence if anyone on here fits those descriptions above)

instead of "florida the sunshine state" it should be "florida were old people go to die" sirusly saint Peter should move heavens gates to the florida coast to cut down on travel time. im pretty sure saint. Christopher already has a has a condo there.

Back
Top Bottom