What is with this guy?

sirwalle

Forum Supporter
I was watching Panama city cam. And I see this guy wearing headphones and there is no one out there. Is there Mds out there that may not have any sound?

I was watching Panama city cam. And I see this guy wearing headphones and there is no one out there. Is there Mds out there that may not have any sound?

im sorry i cant compute, think im reading question wrong or something, but then again i just woke up

I've been up for hours and I'm not sure I got it either. Sometimes statements don't read the way they are intended.

I believe he is asking if there are detectors that don't have internal speakers and there are some detectors that only have headphones I think the brand is detector pro BUT some people hunt with headphones so they can pick up the faint signals of deep targets that the internal speaker won't sound off on

I believe he is asking if there are detectors that don't have internal speakers and there are some detectors that only have headphones I think the brand is detector pro BUT some people hunt with headphones so they can pick up the faint signals of deep targets that the internal speaker won't sound off on

ahh thanks, that makes sense now.. yea, i use my headset on the beach only, for a few reasons, wind and water tend to be loud so headsets make it much easier to hear faint sounds, and i think the waterproff machines have perminantly attached headphones

and yes on the Detector Pro the MD guts are in the headphones.

I always wear my headphones even when I am out in the woods alone. Some people prefer having the sound directly in their ear. It allows me to hear the weaker signals as well.

Didn't think about people that had bad hearing. As for hearing small signals. that's a new one on me. Hope he had good luck. Because I hardly ever see anyone out there lately.

I always wear my headphones even when I am out in the woods alone. Some people prefer having the sound directly in their ear. It allows me to hear the weaker signals as well.

Me too, I wear mine always because I can still hear with them on. I think that throws people off when I talk to them and I still have my headphones on. I can hear the wing flaps of the turkey vultures when I am in the woods too... No sneaking up on me!...and it saves on batteries!:yes:

I always wear mine as well. I dont hear as well as I should, too many years at the gun range. While I can hear the detector without the headphones, I prefer them, takes less effort to listen it seems. Pluse, if I am hunting with others, it seems our beeping would just annoy eachother...

Ok, I think I got a handle on this...
This had to be the nationwide Insurance guy from the television commercials.

You know, where he tells the other guy about the vanishing deductible and then disappears.

Going...going...gone!

He must be there on vacation and a fellow detectorist, somebody probably had just come up to him and asked him about insurance, and then after he explained it....poof!

It's the only logical explanation.

Back
Top Bottom