looking for a cheaper detector

lynmachine

ok i wanna buy a Garrett AT gold but don't have the 700 dollars for it im looking for another cheaper alternative that is close to it i know it wont be as good but i have approx 250 dollars to spend any help would be great

thax

Well for 250.00 a Teknetics Alpha 199.00 or Delta 279.00. Fisher F2 199.00. Discovery 3300 around 200.00. The fisher you can get in different packages so it may be the best bang for the buck.

I personally would stick with the Ace series and Garrett products. I have no problems with mine. Look through my album to see some of my finds in the last two months.

well I say don't "settle" if that's what you want nothing else will truly feel good in your hands,,,,, save scrimp sell something to get the cash to get what you want,,,,, even if it means waiting a while.... JMHO

I have found enough clad and jewelry using the F2 with the 8" coil to come close to that $700 mark if I cashed it all in.
Get the 3 coil deal and use the 10", or the DD coil unit and you will have much fun finding what you need to buy an upgrade in the future.

Love my F2. Got mine with the DD coil and its taking some gettin used to but when I use it right its pretty accurate on depth and what it says is in the ground. It is sensitive to emi but I can turn down the sensitivity or just start swinging it and it settles down.

Back
Top Bottom