Nice little thing....

Rammjäger

Elite Member
.... for hard core relic hunters out there in the prairie.
Be it for just looking at your far away parked car, find an orientation point
or watch on your hunting buddy etc.
I love this little mono ocular :neat:
I hope Matmit doesn't catch me this time with some grammar error :lol::hide:

Attachments

• mini ocular 001.jpg
    mini ocular 001.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 402
  • mini ocular 004.jpg
    mini ocular 004.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 317
  • mini ocular 003.jpg
    mini ocular 003.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 364
I've had one of those for years. I was amazed at how clear they are. I even gave one to my brother-in-law when he was on the Police Department. The small size allows me to take it with me when I would leave my larger binoculars at home.

I've had one of those for years. I was amazed at how clear they are. I even gave one to my brother-in-law when he was on the Police Department. The small size allows me to take it with me when I would leave my larger binoculars at home.

I haven't tested it in real conditions on the fields yet,but I am also amazed
how much power it has! :shock:
For taking it with the MD outfit overseas I guess is the best solution ...and
leave the larger binoculars at home... you know,you must fight for every single
gram in your luggage :roll:

Great little unit

Those are really nice for looking off far distances when scoping out areas to hunt. Also great for wild game watching...

Yep, can someone post a link to them of possible?

Not the exact one, but here's a link to a bunch of reviews. http://www.opticsplanet.com/reviews/reviews-monoculars.html

I would caution you to call the site to verify it's in stock before ordering ANYTHING from them. I've had issues in the past with them not noting on the site when stuff was out of stock or back ordered. They have an Amazon store as well that's usually a couple of dollars cheaper, and Amazon holds them to having it in stock.

There are several sites on Amazon that carry similar monoculars from about $5.99 up if you don't mind waiting up to 45 days for shipping from China. You could probably find a site for one in the states for a little more. Type in mini monocular.

There are several sites on Amazon that carry similar monoculars from about $5.99 up if you don't mind waiting up to 45 days for shipping from China. You could probably find a site for one in the states for a little more. Type in mini monocular.

Just ordered one from China - Just figured it would take me about 40+ days to find something worth looking at twice lol ;)

Back
Top Bottom