1972 milllitary no 925 or gold markings any idea on its value.

Dave765

Picture 94.jpg

Picture 95.jpg

Picture 96.jpg

Picture 97.jpg

Being a Viet Nam Vet, that is one great find!! Sure be nice if the owner/family of that one could be found!

Anything inside at all? I would venture to guess being this new it is stainless steel. Looks like it has the Wall of soldiers that died on it also.

No monetary value, but if found maybe value to the person that lost it.

yes I did find the familly and they gave the ring to me in returned helped them mow their grass with a badly running handmower .

Missing Flag

In that open square there would be am n enameled flag of South vietman, Yellow, 3 red stripes, sometimes green at each end.

I have found most presentation rings, for veterans were 10K and from Jostons. I am bad with the spelling. If after market in a BX or PX it could be anything.

925 is 92.5 silver content. Value of silver won't be much. But value in ring form would be worth something maybe.

I'm going to guess it's not stainless.. There are to many marks and gouges (heavy wear) for stainless.. Stainless is about as tough as is gets for jewelry (not counting tungsten)...

With wear like that, I would have to say silver or white gold.. If silver it would ring up at least around a silver quarter or even higher.. If white gold it could be anywhere between tab and penny... Stainless would be lower than the other two..

It looks to have been worn a lot, and the inside marks could have easily been worn away just the same, especially if its gold!

Cool save there, congrats!!!

<°)))>{

I hope it doesn't get scrapped. Monetary value does not compare to what this item represents. I hope it finds a good home.

Best wishes,
Simon

Back
Top Bottom