Good Camera

bskerj

Can anyone suggest a good camera for detecting? I have a Gopro but would like a nice still shot camera with good macro abilities..also waterproof and compact. I notice a lot of folks use their IPhones but my work gives me a BlackBerry and it takes lousy close ups. Thanks

I would 100% recommend getting a pair of Pivothead glasses. And get the Clear lens for them, so you can have both the sunglasses and clear lens options depending on the situation. There are some Alternatives to Pivotheads (more affordable), but my experiences with Pivothead is very good, and they are great quality both physically (materials wise) and also Visually (Image Quality). So if you can afford the $200 price tag definitely grab the pivothead, but if not then I would recommend getting the Evikoo EEC-01 - I actually have a pair of those as well and they also work well and are only $99 on Amazon.

HH Mate!
-Rich

EDIT: I just also noticed you said Stand Still, so I will also make my recommendation for that as well. I use the Olympus VG-180 and I absolutely LOVE the camera, Its a nice compact camera with amazing quality and not a bad price at $80. HERE is a link the the Amazon page for the camera. A buddy of mine uses THIS camera and also really like it, so may want to check that one out as well. HH again :D

Last edited:
I Use a fugifilm don't let the name fool you it is digital fairly inexpensive around $200 Seems to be pretty durable takes good pictures

I have Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850, great macro, waterproof, shockproof, compact, easy to use. Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom