Threshold

GreenMeanie

Elite Member
Can you listen to this video of my Threshold for my DFX and let me know what you think.

Since I made the video I thought I would post it. Right at the beginning you will hear some of the hits. They are random every time I test it but there are 5+ in this video.

This test settings were----
STOCK COIN PROGRAM
NO COIL CONNECTED TO BOX
DIFFERENT BATTERY PACK
Let me know what you think.

http://media.putfile.com/dfx-95

First of all you don't have the coil attached so right there that's not going to get you any real eveidence of a problem. The threshold is still stable but again without the coil attached and the detector ground balanced outside properly I couldn't tell you if there was anything wrong or not. Also , when ground balancing , you have to make sure that its not over any metal when you do it. Ground balancing inside cannot be acheived. Unless I have the detector right in my hand to test it for you I can't see the problem.

I figured without the LOOP not attached it should default to factory Threshold? With the coil attached I always get more hits high and low. And without the loop attached it shouldn't be able to receive anything right? or am I wrong which wouldn't be the first time ;)

The only way for me to tell if something is really wrong is to have the detector in front of me so I can go over it. Other than that I don't know what to tell you that I already have. The threshold sounds fine to me the way you recoeded it so I imagine there is nothing wrong with your unit.
Tony

hey greenie where abouts in connecticut are you , i've had my dfx for awhile and i might be close by (enfield) to help

Back
Top Bottom