BUMMED at kellyco

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter081

Elite Member
Ok Just got off the phone with kellyco. Called and asked about a coil id like to purchase.

pros:
1. had it in stock....I was in shock
2. Nice guy on the phone

cons:
1. Shipping was high
2. price was almost same as the manufacture website

I told the customer servicce guy I was a member on here as Ive been told they usually give good discounts to members

oh well its their business they dont have to give me any disscount and I understand that. I just get tired of hearing people say "call kellyco they give good deals" well today was not my "good deal day" after all is said and done I can get it from the manf for $5 more, and yes thats with shipping charged

actually twice this has happened. The other was on a garrett pinpointer. No deal at all. :( so I may be looking at other sponsors. Most really dont give a great deal from what ive read

Only thing I buy from Kellyco is SEF coils, and that's only because they are the only people who sell them.

Kellyco will offer you useless accessories instead of giving a lower price.

Call Bart, as mentioned above.

Hello

Hi Hunter081!

Please call us again at 888-535-5926 and ask for Gene Knight, our sales manager. We will get everything taken care of for you.

Ha, Emily beat me to it. I was gonna say, if that customer service representative doesn't seem to be willing to work with you, ask to speak to another Rep. It has worked for me with other companies and has worked for others I know as well. Good Luck!
- Aaron

Big boy hobbies!!! Hes the man!!! CALL HIM!!!!

Ha, Emily beat me to it. I was gonna say, if that customer service representative doesn't seem to be willing to work with you, ask to speak to another Rep. It has worked for me with other companies and has worked for others I know as well. Good Luck!
- Aaron

Why would a Kellyco CSR give you a better price?

1) They probably do not have direct authority to do so.

2) If they get you off the phone, every second or third caller is probably someone that saw Diggers and has to have a detector right away, and is too ignorant or impatient not to pay full list right there on the phone.

3)The only time I have ever heard of anyone getting a lower than LAP (lowest advertised price) is when one of their reps on here refers them to a manager, to save face.

4) They pay google to always pop up when you search for the words metal detector. They are not hurting for customers willing to pay full price.

5) When people go to their page it says in big letters that the prices are discounted, 35-72% off, when they are no lower than the lowest price the manufacturers will allow them to advertise.(LAP) They claim that the AT Pro at $634 is 40% off, when it is actually $35 higher than the $599 that I consider LAP.

4) Their freebies are absolute junk. The Automax is huge.

Call Bart and every other sponsor on the forum, I bet one will make you an offer you can't refuse.

:)

ok or don't call Big boy hobbies... He would have given you a deal!

Jb read my post above. I stated that Bart doesnt carry my brand at all. However Bart was nice and referred me to a few people.

I just called kellyco back and spoke to Gene. Super nice guy and was easy to deal with. Got a excellent price this time and dealing with everything with him was super smooth :)

Must be KellyCo is a sponsor here again, maybe they never quit just didn't make posts often I don't know. I noticed someone from there coming forward after a complaint was made on the forum. Too bad Bart doesn't carry what you are after he is great to deal with, wouldn't hurt to give the other sponsors a call either.

:)

Must be KellyCo is a sponsor here again, I noticed someone from there coming forward after a complaint was made on the forum. Too bad Bart doesn't carry what you are after he is great to deal with, wouldn't hurt to give the other sponsors a call.

thanks Skiwhiz. I did try a few. Some were cheaper at the time before calling kellyco back but the others didnt have in stock at the moment

Another alternative is Ed at Treasure Mountain Detectors. He gives good deals too and good to deal with, he will take the time to answer your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom