Most silver EVER in one day's hunt !!

Problem with all these silvers is you'll probably never be able to top a location like that!

I truly believe I will never hunt another site as good as this one in my lifetime. I am just grateful this one came my way. Just glad I lived long enough to find one like this. Really hope everyone has at least one chance in their lifetime to experience this.:yes:

Congrats Rich on a righteous hunt. Love seeing your finds from that location. what a site! Here are pics of a day at a park in the Central Valley of California. Keep in mind, I had 18 Silvers and my buddy had 30 that day. It was an insane day of digging, so these types of sites are still out there!

Silver.jpg

silvers 2.jpg

Greg

Congrats Rich on a righteous hunt. Love seeing your finds from that location. what a site! Here are pics of a day at a park in the Central Valley of California. Keep in mind, I had 18 Silvers and my buddy had 30 that day. It was an insane day of digging, so these types of sites are still out there!

View attachment 377829

View attachment 377830

Greg

That certainly is an awesome collection of coins. They are out there. It's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.:yes: It certainly doesn't happen very often, but those are the kind of hunts we all live for. Congratulations on your good fortune !!

Wow !!! 4 and a half Troy Oz. Of constitunional silver in one hunt ?
Amaizing !!!
I need to check this mind blowing thread more often .
Just dropping that pile from your heavy pocket to the table must sound increadable .
Congratulations ,
Dew

Went back and read your old threads. If this place ever stops giving, you owe it to us and yourself to do a tally. I know it would be like a book, but this is a dream site and deserves a tally with lots of pics including pics of the site. I'm sure everyone would appreciate the effert . Meanwhile, keep hunting

Back
Top Bottom