AT-Pro Versus CZ-3D

I can't comment on the AT-pro, but the CZ's are one of the deepest coin hunting detectors ever made, they also excel in all types of hunting, the 2 frequency makes it awesome for salt beach hunting. I owned 2 CZ7a's and loved them. The advantages I see with the At-pro are it's waterproof casing, and dd coil. Over all I would go with the CZ3d if I was planning to old coin hunt, and throw a 10.5 spider coil on it. I'm actually considering buying one if I can't get enough funds together for an E-trac.

Are you in it for beach, land? Beach hunting or History? Tell uswhat you want to do with your detector and we could help more.

I'm not biased here as I've recommended at pros to more than one person. But in my opinion, a properly calibrated (ie. Nasa Tom tuned) cz is one of the best old coin hunters out there and is hard to beat for raw depth capabilities in a vlf machine, when not in heavy iron. Change a couple of variables (heavy iron, water hunting) and the scales easily tip towards the AT Pro. As VB stated, need more info. as to what style of hunting you prefer. Both great detectors and will get you in the goodies!

Back
Top Bottom