How about a CRH forum

farmall

Forum Supporter
I myself have been having some luck Coin Roll Hunting and it seems like other members are starting to have some luck with it also.

It seems like there isn't a good place to post CRH finds and are scattered about the forum.

Just an idea.

I myself have been having some luck Coin Roll Hunting and it seems like other members are starting to have some luck with it also.

It seems like there isn't a good place to post CRH finds and are scattered about the forum.

Just an idea.

CRH finds should be posted in the "What's the Value" board.

Just an idea.

Sounds good. I just got a roll of 1/2's, but they were loose in an envelope. I could hear them clanking around and I hear "That Sound". I got them home and there was only one '67 40%'er.:( I like using halfs to play poker anyway so I ask every time I go to the bank.

CRH forum GOOD idea

I think a CRH section this forum would be a good idea.Not everyone knows to post there finds in.(What's the value)

I think a CRH section this forum would be a good idea.Not everyone knows to post there finds in.(What's the value)

They include it in the description of the What's the Vale Forum...but yes, at first it may seem hidden. Maybe it just needs a little advertising/promotion.

They include it in the description of the What's the Vale Forum...but yes, at first it may seem hidden. Maybe it just needs a little advertising/promotion.

NCBounty15.Your right I never read the whole desription,it does state CRH.I still think it would be nice to have it's own section on the forum.Or BOLD letters in the description for people like myself.Thanks

Well..this IS a metal detecting forum after all....not CRH forum. I think this was discussed way back and then the result was no. Of course, that's not my decision and things may change. But imho the current state is okay.

Voriax

NCBounty15.Your right I never read the whole desription,it does state CRH.I still think it would be nice to have it's own section on the forum.Or BOLD letters in the description for people like myself.Thanks

No problem...and while I agree with you Voriax...for a good part of the year the northern hunters have to do something! :D But again, it can be seen where the forum to post those finds is located. :) HH
NC

Well..this IS a metal detecting forum after all....not CRH forum. I think this was discussed way back and then the result was no. Of course, that's not my decision and things may change. But imho the current state is okay.

Voriax

It has been discussed in the past on a few occasions and as Voriax stated it is a metal detecting forum plus Vlad likes a clean forum, a forum that you don´t need to scroll and scroll on which I happen to agree with... ;)

As a Moderator it is one of my duties to look for CRH threads that are in other Forums and move them into Whats the Value. It seems to be working pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom