Romeo7 is now employed and has plans for a White's V3!!!!

Mark,

Congratulations on finding employment and keeping the house! ... :tumble:

This must be a great relief to you. You have my best wishes as you start the new job and look towards the future.

Let me know when you get your new V3 and what you think of it. I started playing with my buddies and it seems to be one heck of a detector. The 10x12” SEF and EXcelerator 10” DD do very well on the V3. I think you’ll be very happy with the machine.

Best Regards,
Silver Hawk

Mark,

Congratulations on finding employment and keeping the house! ... :tumble:

This must be a great relief to you. You have my best wishes as you start the new job and look towards the future.

Let me know when you get your new V3 and what you think of it. I started playing with my buddies and it seems to be one heck of a detector. The 10x12” SEF and EXcelerator 10” DD do very well on the V3. I think you’ll be very happy with the machine.

Best Regards,
Silver Hawk

Silver Hawk,
Thank you very much for the good wishes. It will be in January sometime when I can my V3, which is my first bonus payout :yes:.

Good to know about the EXcelerator coils. I can't seem to get a straight answer out of Kellyco if they work well or not with the V3.

-Mark

This is very good news. I'm really happy for you and a big CONGRATS on landing that new job. A lot of people out there right now that would love to be in your shoes.;):yes:

Good to know about the EXcelerator coils. I can't seem to get a straight answer out of Kellyco if they work well or not with the V3.

-Mark

I am using a 10 x 12" EXcelerator S.E.F. Butterfly Search Coil on the V3. It works great. You can not use the TX Boost feature. No biggie for me. If your soil is moderate to high mineralization TX Boost does nothing for you anyhow. Based on test in my coin garden I believe this coil is superior to the D2 that comes with the V3. I don't have any field time with it yet, but I will let you know how it goes. Congratulations on the new job and future V3 purchase.

Keep Swing'in
Jack

I am using a 10 x 12" EXcelerator S.E.F. Butterfly Search Coil on the V3. It works great. You can not use the TX Boost feature. No biggie for me. If your soil is moderate to high mineralization TX Boost does nothing for you anyhow. Based on test in my coin garden I believe this coil is superior to the D2 that comes with the V3. I don't have any field time with it yet, but I will let you know how it goes. Congratulations on the new job and future V3 purchase.

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Jake,
The soil here in the Boise area typically is around 64-75 ground value. Is that considered high?

Thanks.

-Mark

Back
Top Bottom