Silver gods strike again!

NoxDude

Elite Member
I went out hunting yesterday with my Nox 800. I decided to go to a heavenly hunted out park and could not believe what I found. 2 silver rings! Ever since I have new settings on my detector, I am finding more targets now. 7th silver ring in the past month.

Noxdude

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220806-103837_Photoshop Express.jpg
    Screenshot_20220806-103837_Photoshop Express.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 279
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 280
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 292
I went out hunting yesterday with my Nox 800. I decided to go to a heavenly hunted out park and could not believe what I found. 2 silver rings! Ever since I have new settings on my detector, I am finding more targets now. 7th silver ring in the past month.

Noxdude

as for mentioned id be curious of settings as well? im running the 600 and usually do pretty well. but always willing to try new settings. what did they ring up as?

as for mentioned id be curious of settings as well? im running the 600 and usually do pretty well. but always willing to try new settings. what did they ring up as?

Nothing too fancy. I use landscape 1 to hunt. Max out the sensitivity to 25 unless your getting a lot of EMI. 0 Iron bias. Ground balance set in auto mode helps too. I then sloooow down my swing. I have my discrimination set to 10-35. My rings came up as 31 on the Nox800

Noxdude

Jason, Nice to see your out and about still scoring some nice items. With all my cancer issues going on I am very limited. I was however able to go out and get some swing time last weekend which felt great after so long. I cant be out in th heat and so so I am very limited on when I can get out. keep at it bro things are looking good for you...peace

Back
Top Bottom