You just never know

Bodyman

I went to one of my usual ball fielded for a few hours this morning and came out with about six bucks in clad. On the way home I just cruised around in a older subdivision and came across a trio of basketball courts and a playground , kind of small but I decided to stop and swing . Glad I did ,came out with another fourteen something in clad and I wish I kept track of the multi coin spills .. I would estimate at least fifteen to eighteen with anywhere from two to seven coins in a hole. also got a heavy silver mens turquoise ring.:shock::yes:

WOW, good for you. And the ring sounds great, Turquoise is my birthstone. That was a lot of clad.

Awesome haul and that ring is a winner!

spill

My kids and I got a 9-coin spill right next to the post that holds the rim at uor ball court. I guess people just sit down to rest and the we get the rest. More for us, I say.

it may take a few days to recover, Very sore today . seems five hours is a bit to long,but when you are on a roll who can stop. There was still more coins there so I will be back for sure. I should have stuck it out another fifteen min and I would have broke my record

Back
Top Bottom